Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Yummy Food

Food and Health
40. Try a new recipe and/or food every month (2/143)

Four-cheese mashed potatoes rock, just so you know. I tried them first strictly by the directions (they were instant, I admit, but still new to me!), then I added additional milk to them to make them creamier. Very yummy!

I know, kind of bad both of my goal achievements were mashed potato related, but that's my first "new" this month. I have other recipes and things to try, too, but life's been pretty difficult lately. I wanted to make sure I got my goal in as quickly as I could before the month was up. But seriously, I could eat a whole pot of this stuff in a sitting if I thought it was good for me to do so. ^_~

Bleah... back to my drama-filled life.

Edited to Add: Today I ate Philly cheese steak Hamburger Helper topped with sour cream! That was definitely new and not related to the potato family. ^_~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com