Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weekly Update #10

Confidence Building
8. Be more open about being bisexual (lose this lingering shame I was taught growing up)

I don't want to talk about it.

Do Unto Others
22. Handcraft 2+ items as Christmas gifts each year (1/6)

I'm 90% done with Oaksy's Christmas scarf. At the moment, I worked so hard to get this far, I'm sick of looking at it. It'll be done long before Christmas, though.

Creativity
17. Complete the 100 Snapshots Challenge (0/100)
18. Complete 26 Things and post in my journal (0/26)

I'm going to see if I can't at least start these tomorrow... or at least one of them.

Food and Health
40. Try a new recipe and/or food every month (3/143)

Today I tried this crazy concoction that was like peanut butter candy with chocolate fudge on top of it... topped with walnuts. It was supposed to be like a Reese Cup cake thing. *shrugs* It was pretty good, but mostly it tasted like the two candies put together than a Reese Cup.


And that's pretty much it. :-/

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com