Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Food

Food and Health
40. Try a new recipe and/or food every month (3/143)

I tried Wendy's mushroom swiss burger the other day, but I'm not entirely sure it counts. :-/ Granted, I usually have my DQ mushroom swiss burger with just meat, mushrooms, and cheese. This burger had everything advertised: meat, mushrooms, cheese, tomato, lettuce, bacon, and some kind of sauce.

All-in-all, it wasn't bad. I like Dairy Queen's better, but this one was a nice substitute. I didn't have high hopes for the bacon, but it worked out really well. What threw me off was the cold contrast of the tomato and lettuce as compared to the warmth of the meats and mushrooms.

If I don't try anything else this month, this will be my new food. I did branch out in my (rare) fast food cuisine, which I rarely do. It was different, and I didn't alter the advertised trimmings (only because it didn't have mayo or onions... I will not eat those on my burger).

*nods* Yup.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com