Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weekly Update #5

Cleaning and Organizing
3. Get film that’s laid around for years developed

I'm thinking of doing this one day this week. I know I will be in town anyway for Apple Festival, so I may as well drop the film off... Haley's suggestion of contacting Jordan and his wife to see if they would like the pictures encourages me a bit. I'd rather they go to a good home than sit here at the house in a box somewhere.

I'll send them the wedding ones and any "undesirables" will mysteriously disappear.


Cleaning and Organizing
2. Clean my car, inside and out

I still need to vacuum my car out. The giant shop vac, though, is in dire need of being emptied. After all the crap we cleaned up with it once we moved in... *shudders* I'll need Larry's help just to lift the thing.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com